Laura E Peretic
Owner at Capricorn Insurance Agency, L.L.C.
Laura has worked in the Insurance Industry since 1995 & a licensed agent since 2000. She has been licensed in 50 states, and has a full spectrum of experience from working at local family owned agencies, working at an insurance carrier’s home office in a corporate environment, call center experience to being self employed as an independent broker since 2007 operating as a general agent/agency working with agents and their clients. She has spent the last 10+ years recruiting agents and working solely on a referral basis. She holds a resident license in Missouri as well as Non-Resident licenses in multiple states, and continually adds to the list as necessary.
- Member of the Lake West Chamber since 2012.
- Volunteers in several community events as an Executive Board Director for the Lake West Chamber of Commerce, sits on the Board for Share the Harvest Food Pantry & is active in the Lake Road Clean Up Committee for the West Side of Lake of the Ozarks.
- Participates in activities that help grow the West side of the Lake of the Ozarks and surrounding areas.
- Active with the Lake Race Charities, and won a trophy in the 1st Annual 2015 Lake Race 5k!
- Caring Hearts (Animal Rescue & Thrift Store)
- Laurie-Sunrise Beach Rotary Club
Insurance Provides for 9/11 Firefighter’s Wife and 10 Children