Capricorn Insurance Agency
Lake of the Ozarks, MO
Over 25 years of experience in the Insurance Industry. Licensed in the Life & Health Insurance field since 2000. Specializing in Life, Health & Disability insurance products for Individuals and Small Businesses.
As a Broker we work for you! We are here to help you identify risks and provide solutions that cover your financial exposure. Representing only the top rated insurance carriers our goal is to find the best company with the best price based on individual needs and requirements. We look forward to helping you!
Working with insurance agencies & agents nationwide helping their clients to secure appropriate and affordable insurance products. Representing only the top rated insurance carriers our goal is to find the best company with the best price based on individual needs and requirements.
Life Insurance, Disability Income, & Other Insurance Products Offered
- Business Continuation Life Insurance – Life insurance that a company or firm purchases to provide the funds necessary to continue business and cover the losses incurred in the event of the untimely death or disablement of someone critical to the business. This may be an owner, partner, or other employee without whom the business may cease to operate.
- Term Life Insurance – Term life insurance is life insurance that provides coverage at a fixed rate of payments for a limited period of time.
- Permanent Life Insurance – Permanent life insurance provides lifelong protection, and with some policies the ability to accumulate cash value on a tax-deferred basis.
- Disability Income Insurance – An insurance product that provides supplementary income in the event of an illness or accident resulting in a disability that prevents the insured from working at their regular employment.
- Health Insurance – A type of insurance coverage that pays for medical and surgical expenses that are incurred by the insured. Health insurance can either reimburse the insured for expenses incurred from illness or injury or pay the care provider directly.
- Long Term Care Insurance – Coverage that provides nursing-home care, home-health care, personal or adult day care for individuals above the age of 65 or with a chronic or disabling condition that needs constant supervision. LTC insurance offers more flexibility and options than many public assistance programs.
- Annuities – An annuity is an insurance product that pays out income, and can be used as part of a retirement strategy. Annuities are a popular choice for investors who want to receive a steady income stream in retirement.
- Medicare – Medicare is the federal health insurance program for people who are 65 or older, certain younger people with disabilities, and people with End-Stage Renal Disease.
- Home Health Care Insurance, Is Insurance to cover health care you may need while allowing you to stay in your home. Home health care is a wide range of health care services that can be given in your home for an illness or injury. Home health care is usually less expensive, more convenient, and just as effective as care you get in a hospital or skilled nursing facility (SNF).
- Critical Illness Insurance is an insurance product in which the insurer is contracted to typically make a lump sum cash payment if the policyholder is diagnosed with one of the specific illnesses on a predetermined list as part of an insurance policy.
- Hospital indemnity insurance is a type of plan that pays a set amount – per day, per week, per month, or per visit – if you’re confined in a hospital.