About Capricorn Insurance Agency
Over 25 years of experience in the Insurance Industry. Licensed in the Life & Health Insurance field since 2000. Specializing in Medicare, Life, Health & Disability insurance products for Individuals and Small Businesses.
As a Broker, we work for you! We are here to help you identify risks and provide solutions that cover your financial exposure. Representing only the top-rated insurance carriers our goal is to find the best company with the best price based on individual needs and requirements. We look forward to helping you!
Meet the Team
Laura E Peretic
Owner at Capricorn Insurance Agency, L.L.C.
Laura Peretic has worked in the insurance industry since 1995. Originally from Memphis Tennessee, she started out working for locally owned family agencies specializing in the senior market. In March of 1999, she moved to Chicago Illinois and worked at the home office of Zurich Life Insurance Company where she became an Insurance Agent licensed in all 50 states.
In October of 2014, she opened Capricorn Insurance Agency in Laurie Missouri. Her Primary focuses are Medicare Health Plans, Life Insurance, Long Term Care Plans and Individual or Small-Group Health Insurance Plans.
Laura is heavily involved in her community and loves helping people. She currently sits on the Executive Board for the Lake West Chamber of Commerce as the Board’s secretary. In addition to being an active board member, she chairs the Annual Lake Road Clean-up Committee. She is also a Rotarian and a member of the Laurie-Sunrise Beach Rotary Club.
In her spare time, Laura enjoys camping, hiking, organic gardening and writing poetry.
Life Insurance, Disability Income, & Other Insurance Products Offered
- Permanent Life Insurance – Permanent life insurance provides lifelong protection and with some policies the ability to accumulate cash value on a tax-deferred basis.
- Disability Income Insurance – An insurance product that provides supplementary income in the event of an illness or accident resulting in a disability that prevents the insured from working at their regular employment.
- Health Insurance – A type of insurance coverage that pays for medical and surgical expenses that are incurred by the insured. Health insurance can either reimburse the insured for expenses incurred from illness or injury or pay the care provider directly.
- Long-Term Care Insurance – Coverage that provides nursing home care, home health care, personal or adult day care for individuals above the age of 65 or with a chronic or disabling condition that needs constant supervision. LTC insurance offers more flexibility and options than many public assistance programs.
- Annuities – An annuity is an insurance product that pays out income, and can be used as part of a retirement strategy. Annuities are a popular choice for investors who want to receive a steady income stream in retirement.
- Medicare – Medicare is the federal health insurance program for people who are 65 or older, certain younger people with disabilities, and people with End-Stage Renal Disease.
- Home Health Care Insurance, Is Insurance to cover health care you may need while allowing you to stay in your home. Home health care is a wide range of health care services that can be given in your home for an illness or injury. Home health care is usually less expensive, more convenient, and just as effective as care you get in a hospital or skilled nursing facility (SNF).
- Critical Illness Insurance is an insurance product in which the insurer is contracted to typically make a lump sum cash payment if the policyholder is diagnosed with one of the specific illnesses on a predetermined list as part of an insurance policy.
- Hospital indemnity insurance is a type of plan that pays a set amount – per day, per week, per month, or per visit – if you’re confined in a hospital.